Thursday, February 03, 2011

I just want to get out of here.

So, last night at work I had the chance of meeting this highly intelligent individual. He comes through and asks if he asked if he can get a carton of cigarettes which I applied "yes." Well, then gives me 5 coupons and asks "Could I use these?" and I take the coupon he handed me and turned it over. "Well, yes but it says you can only get one per carton." Then he proceeds to argue with me "Well, when I usually come through I get 10 smokeless tobacco with these." I go "Yes, sir I understand but it clearly states on the coupon you can only use it one per carton. If you are willing to purchase 4 more cartons then you can use the coupons." Then he gets mad and says "Well are you working tomorrow?" and I go "Yes, and if you come through again I’ll tell you the same thing."

 NYC you seem so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment